Tuesday 15 November 2011

Kelly Rowland gets the milk moustache treatment as the new face of Make Mine Milk campaign

Got milk? Kelly Rowland has been unveiled as the new face of the Make Mine Milk campaign
Her profile in the UK has certainly soared since starring in the X Factor this year.
So British companies are capitalising on American Kelly Rowland's new popularity on our shores - for a good cause.
The former Destiny's Child singer has been unveiled as the new face of the Make Mine Milk campaign.
Kelly, 30, stars in a new poster with the famous milk moustache on her upper lip that will be splashed across buses in Britain.
Gordon Ramsay, Justin Bieber, Elle Macpherson and Rupert Grint are among celebrities who have starred in past campaigns.


The singer says of the low-fat milk awareness campaign: 'I really believe that looking after your body makes you feel good on the inside and happy on the outside.
'When I'm feeling fit, I also feel confident and comfortable in my own skin.

Milk moustache: The X Factor judge has her 'moustache' applied at the photoshoot for the campaign
Milk moustache: The X Factor judge has her 'moustache' applied at the photoshoot for the campaign

She reveals: 'I like to eat healthily and milk is an important part of that; I have muesli with semi-skimmed milk when I wake up in the morning.
'Now that I am spending this winter in London, I love to pick up a latte on my way home from the studio when it's cold outside.'
Our behind the scenes pictures show Kelly having her 'milk tash' painted on by make-up artists and posing with a big smile on her face.
Calcium champion: 'I really believe that looking after your body makes you feel good on the inside and happy on the outside'
Calcium champion: 'I really believe that looking after your body makes you feel good on the inside and happy on the outside'

No comments: