Thursday 2 May 2013

(Video):' I've Got Joy' by Joy Ibisa, Directed by Daniel Ademinokan

By Teju Ibukunoluwa

Check out this amazing video by Joy Ibisa titled I've Got Joy.

JOY IBISA is a contemporary Nigerian born/UK based gospel artiste. I'VE GOT JOY is the title track of her debut album. This Jazz and soul singer displays her vocal dexterity in this hit single that is making waves across the UK. The video was shot on location in London and was directed by critically acclaimed filmmaker Daniel "DaBishop" Ademinokan. 

I had a privilege of being at one of the locations of this video shoot in South East London and I can testify that, this video shoot was a perfect example of making the most of very few gadgets so that your work can look like a million dollars even if you spend only a fraction of that. 

With just a couple of DSLR cameras (Canon 5D Mark II and 7D), two lights (of which I mostly used one), a shoulder rig, a slider, a tripod and some very good lenses came up with this fantastic video below.



No comments: